Undergraduate Bulletin and Student Handbook 2017-2018

Admission as a Non-Degree Student

A student wishing to enroll primarily for credit to be transferred to another college is not required to submit a regular application for admission. Such a student must submit a Special Student Application Form along with a statement of good standing and permission to enroll from the institution where she is currently enrolled. For information and application forms, contact the Office of Admissions.